"She was FABULOUS!" "She encouraged and advised us over our journey to sell our home, and would recommend her to everyone." Johnny & Melissa Bollin - moved to Cleveland, Ohio Read Quote > View All Quotes >
Receive the Welcome Home Team’s FREE 38 Page HOME BUYER’S BOOK: Tips For Success When Buying A Home
Are you filled with questions and anxiety about buying a home today? We understand that many home buyers, especially first time home buyers, are a little nervous about buying a home. This book will answer many of your questions and bring a little peace of mind to a troubled mind. We are happy to send you our book FREE of charge and without obligation. Here are the 34 topics we cover…
Dayton is the largest city in Montgomery County, followed by the City of Kettering. Look for homes for sale in Montgomery, Greene, Warren Counties.
1. 8 Steps to Getting Your Finances in Order 2. Budget Basics Work Sheet 3. 8 Ways to Improve Your Credit 4. 5 Factors That Decide Your Credit Score 5. Your Property Wish List
6. Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood 7. Tips on Buying in a Tight Market 8. The Pros and Cons of Condos 9. 5 Reasons You Need a REALTOR 10. Questions to Ask When Choosing a REALTOR
11. 10 Steps to Prepare for Homeownership 12. How Big a Mortgage Can I Afford? 13. 7 Reasons to Own Your Own Home 14. 5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes 15. 10 Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
16. 10 Things to Take the Trauma Out of Home Buying 17. How High Tech Is Your Home? 18. Hidden Home Defects to Watch For 19. 10 Questions to Ask a Home Inspector 20. What Your Home Inspection Should Cover 21. How Comprehensive Is Your Home Warranty?
22. 5 Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask 23. 10 Questions to Ask Your Condo Board 24. 10 Questions to Ask Your Lender 25. 10 Things a Lender Needs From You 26. 6 Creative Ways to Afford a Home
27. Choices That Will Affect Your Loan 28. 5 Things to Understand About Homeowners Insurance 29. 10 Ways to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs 30. 5 Things to Understand About Title Insurance
31. What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through 32. Common Closing Costs for Buyers 33. What to Keep From Your Closing 34. Tips for Packing Like a Pro
Just fill out the form below to receive your FREE Home Buyer’s Book via email. If you would prefer to have it mailed to you via the USPS please provide your mailing address below. Thanks for visiting MiamiValleyDreamHomes.com!
Bargain Properties >A Home With a History
A colorful history can add significantly to the value of a home. Researching the provenance of a property you are interested in buying can be both interesting and ultimately profitable. The market value of a home will be greater if it was designed by a notable architect, built by a company with a reputation for the finest construction, or lived in by a celebrity who hosted famous guests.
Ask your real estate agent if there is any historical data of significance associated with the home, or if previous owners were VIPs. Note the names associated with the deed and title to the home, and look them up with the help of the local historical society. Consult the microfiche in newspaper archives for references to colorful details of the home's past. The county assessor's office may have records of the date the home was built, and building permits may reveal the name of the architect. When inspecting the home, search closets and attics carefully for hidden historical "treasures".
Buying an older home at a bargain price, then re-selling when it is renovated and restored can be an enjoyable and lucrative adventure.
Cyndi Shurts and Donald E. Shurts Jr. RE/MAX VICTORY 51 Plum St., suite 220 Beavercreek, OH 45440 Toll Free: 1-888-278-0295 Cyndi's Direct : 937-604-5194 Don's Direct: 937-241-2124 Toll Free Fax: 1-888-602-8133 Don's Email: Don@WelcomeHomeDayton.com Cyndi's Email: Cyndi@WelcomeHomeDayton.com
Cyndi & Don Shurts have created a reputation of outstanding service and attention to details with past home buyers and sellers, other Dayton Realtors, and real estate service providers in the Dayton area. Miami Valley Dream Homes & RE/MAX Victory at The Greene provide unmatched, cutting edge tools and technologies to accomplish specific goals for our real estate clients, both buyers and sellers. This team provided many free services beyond the standard real estate agent. They are home staging experts, extensive internet marketing experts, Short Sale experts and new construction specialists. Cyndi and Donald Shurts are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR),Ohio Association of Realtors, and the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. This Dayton Ohio real estate team will SAVE you TIME & MONEY in buying or selling a home. See the dozens of testimonials from past clients. Past Client phone numbers available upon request.
is brought to you by Cyndi Shurts and Donald E. Shurts Jr., real estate for
Kettering, Beavercreek, Springboro and Dayton, Ohio